Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mostly Wordless Wednesday #9: Mother's Love!



A mother's love includes...

taking idiotic photos with your son then laughing
so hard about them after wards that you almost wake up your other child...
at 10:00 on a Saturday night!!


Bed time is Gavin and I's time to snuggle and be goofy for a bit at the end of the day:)
My BIG baby is off to 2nd grade in a few weeks; time to live it up now!!


Happy Mostly Wordless Wednesday!

Noelle ♥

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG how funny. Keep those forever! Happy WW :O)

Anonymous said...

that's great! what an awesome mom ;-)

Carolyn G said...

Thanks for sharing such cool pictures!

Katie said...

Ha! You look so sweet with your little innocent smile in the top one. The way my screen is that's all I could see...then I begin scrolling down...you are a hoot.

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Haaa,haaaa....
Going to get some like that for the Wedding album too!!!
In being Mum we often forget to just be silly with our Kids...

Anonymous said...

You brought a big smile to my face!! Pictures like that are worth more than a million dollars...Hugs, Jennifer

Anonymous said...

So glad to see a mom have FUN with her kid! ♥

Upstatemamma said...

Oh how fun!!! I love when I get some extra quiet time with my oldest - he goes to kindergarten in a few weeks.

The Red Headed Mama said...

Those are adorable!

LaurieStar said...

Noelle - you are so photogenic! I love these pictures. It's evident how much you love your kids.

Carole Burant said...

Yikessss, you two skeered me with these faces!!! hehe Now that's what I call having fun:-) xoxo

Twyla and Lindsey said...

You guys are So cute! Twyla

Susan Cook said...

Great shots. That's great you can get silly together.

Happy WW!

The Queen of Clearance said...

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love meeting other bloggers around where I live! We were just in south bend last weekend...well passing through it any how. These pictures are soo cute! Im following your blog now!

Lori said...

You guys are so darn tanned for being us pale mid-westerners! Now i want to see crazy Gagie pics next, thats if he'll do it!! mom