Wednesday, February 24, 2010

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday



Hey there!
Welcome to WW!

This lil doll shown above is my youngest son Gage!
He's lucky to be so cute cuz...
last night at 4 am he WOKE me up to tell me that his "suit" (pajamas) were feeling "so dorky"!! LOL
His words, I promise you!

They were "so dorky" because @ 4 am he decided to wake up, and unzip them!
He was WIDE awake and started talking about how daddy "shave, shave, shaves his head..." and was laughing hysterically!!
I don't know about you, but at 4 am... I DON'T FIND too many things FUNNY!
I laugh now cause he is such a stinker and one of the loves of my life but seriously, son...
SLEEP ALL NIGHT!!
Check out Wee Shenanigans for more WW posts!

Hugs,
Noelle ♥

14 comments:

MaryAnne said...

He's adorable!

Hope he lets you sleep tonight =)

Brooke said...

LOL Sorry you didn't get to sleep all night but that is too cute. I can picture him doing it too hehee..
That photo is also nice. He makes a handsome sherif...

Christine said...

What a cute little story, though I do agree that @ 4am to you it may not have seemed so cute:) Happy WW!

Michele said...

What a cutie pie...but I agree with you, absolutely nothing is funny at 4am.

Hope tonight is a better night!

Hugz,
Michele

Jocelyn said...

He is so cute! Hope you get some sleep tonight!

Andrea said...

He's adorable! And too funny. They talk so oddly during the wee hours!

Anonymous said...

Ha-ha-ha-ha! Kids are so hilarious! I love the things they say at this age! ♥

Auntie E said...

very nice lens shot, Cute boy.
My WW link for you

Dan said...

That is funny! He just wanted to keep you posted about his thoughts.

~Dan~

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

That is soooooo cute - what a happy little guy he is!!

Jeannie, Jane, Angel, Mommy, etc.. said...

That is just too cute. Yes, I am sure that at 4am it was less than cute. The pic is just adorable too. Found you at Wee Shenanigans.

Tina said...

Hey there sweety - yup I have one of those little informants here in my house too...last 2 nights he's been up by 2:30 and takes at least 1 hour to fall back to sleep...ugh!!!

I so feel you...good luck with a restful night sleep to us both.

xo
tina

you should be getting your blues clues album anyday now...:D

Carole Burant said...

He's adorable AND funny, what more could you ask for? hehe Love it!! xoxo

Jessi said...

LOL! This post made me smile. What a cutie and he is hilarious! "So dorky" LOL :)