Hello gals!!
I hope you all haven't forgotten about me and my absent blogging self:(
Whats new?
I'm Soooooo incredibly behind on reading blogs the past few weeks; this is my weekend to blog hop!
We've been soooo busy lately, there's barely time to breathe!!
Halloween was fun with the boys, for the most part...
the weekend prior we went to visit my sweet blog friend Stacy and her boys in Ohio, that was a fun trip!!
Here's a few pics of our trip to the Toledo Zoo where we went trick or treating!!
The brave knight Gavin getting ready to slay this giant bear;)
My lil clown Gage watching for the walrus to swim by!
He did tricks for us too...
I ♥ Polar Bears... this one is So funny!
He was pacing back and forth trying to figure out how to get his ball out of the water... lol!
Forget the darn clown car, he rides tigers:)
Gavin about to slay the lion, Aiden watching...
Such a HANDSOME knight ♥
Whats this?
Gage is leaving me for Princess from Super Mario bros!!!
......................................
Just stopped to monkey around a bit!
I signed both of the jokers up to join the circus...
well really I just made them get behind the circus car!!
Gage having fun bouncing...
Gavin and Aiden and a TON of other kids waiting in line for the bounce house/slide:)
All in all...
It was a DOG-GONE good day!
So what'cha think of my new header?
I used more of our Fall Family pics and LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out:)
Chat soon,
Noelle ♥
My lil clown Gage watching for the walrus to swim by!
He did tricks for us too...
I ♥ Polar Bears... this one is So funny!
He was pacing back and forth trying to figure out how to get his ball out of the water... lol!
Forget the darn clown car, he rides tigers:)
Gavin about to slay the lion, Aiden watching...
Such a HANDSOME knight ♥
Whats this?
Gage is leaving me for Princess from Super Mario bros!!!
......................................
Just stopped to monkey around a bit!
I signed both of the jokers up to join the circus...
well really I just made them get behind the circus car!!
Gage having fun bouncing...
Gavin and Aiden and a TON of other kids waiting in line for the bounce house/slide:)
All in all...
It was a DOG-GONE good day!
So what'cha think of my new header?
I used more of our Fall Family pics and LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out:)
Chat soon,
Noelle ♥
























8 comments:
I miss you darling and such cute pics!! LOVE the header!!
So glad your back! Missed reading your blog posts!! Love the pictures you posted of the boys at Halloween..the polar bears are my fav too!! Glad u had a nice trip!
Oh How cute!!!
Nice to have a update from you.
I too am on lifes treadmill at the monet! Never a moment free
Looks like you guys had a really good time! Gage is so adorable! Gavin is a very handsome knight--watch out you fairy princesses! Your new header is very cute.
I really like your new header.
I am glad that you are back, as I did miss you.
Those were darling photos from the zoo.
Have a great and relaxed weekend.
Hiiii! You got some really cute pics! :)
Love the zoo pictures and your family picture in the post before.
Did a nice job on the header, looks good.
How fun, we love the Toledo Zoo! Which reminds me we haven't been there in awhile, we need to go before it gets too cold!
Post a Comment