Welcome to Scrapbook Sunday!
Since Fall is here and our lovely Fall themed wedding is right around the corner, I had to show some mushy pics off today from the Engagement Album that I am working on... s-l-o-w-l-y working on!
Our photo shoot was at a wonderful state park in our area last October as the leaves we changing!
We were able to walk down a long path adorned with beautifully changing trees, all crisp with fall colors. It was SO romantic and felt like a scene out of a book as we walked hand-in-hand with our photographer following us!
The air was so cold, that our noses were a bit pink!
See the sticker on the bottom left corner of this first layout? YES, that is a sticker I found at Hobby Lobby! I almost fell over when I saw it! It looks SO realistic; almost identical to the forest path we were walking on!
Isn't the image breathtaking?
The pages were very simply done because I wanted the focus to be on us and our lovely surroundings during our photo shoot!
I really hope I can get this album done soon!
Thanks for joining me today for SS!
Visit KATIE to see some of her fave tools and visit HOLLY and VICKIE for some adorable baby pics today:)
If you have done a post to be added, please leave me a comment and the LINK to your post and I'll add you on.















9 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures! I love the fall look. You don't need any embellishments. The photos does it all!!
Oh My Gosh!! How exciting!!
Here is my layout
http://vickiesscrapbookingandtidbits.blogspot.com/2009/09/scrapbook-sundayonly-daddy.html
I love these pages! Yeah, I did think that was your same path, not a sticker! Wow!
Love you! ♥
Oh, guess my comment went through after all! I like your title- Fall-en in love! Cute- just like the both of you! ♥
Noelle First those are stunning... Second, I have an award or two for you.. Cause you ROCK.. and well you deserve a award since you are so busy and OH it's only two months away until your wedding...
http://www.weeshenanigans.blogspot.com/2009/09/somewhere-someone-thinks-i-rock-and-to.html
Love it Noelle! Those are gorgeous pics, we're doing our fall family photo shot on the 13th and I hope are are even half as nice as yours. I love photo driven layouts, after all the pictures and memories are the important parts of scrapbook pages.
Yes I was a little MIA this week, but I have been by just lazy on commenting everywhere. I've been up to 3 in the morning most night trying to catch up on some things. Not much time for blog hopping unfortunately:(
Those are great pics and you did a great job!
These are beautiful pictures! I love fall!
And yea yea yea for getting so close to the wedding!!
I think of all the backgrounds I've seen for engagement pictures, yours is the most gorgeous. Those Fall colours are so beautiful. I can well imagine how excited you're getting for your shower and wedding...truly wish I could be there but unfortunately it's just a little too far to go at the moment! lol xoxo
Hi Noelle,
You have created a beautiful blog. Love your pictures...they are fabulous!
*Hugs*
Liz
Post a Comment