Sunday, March 22, 2009

SCRAPBOOK SUNDAY


Thanks for visiting me on Scrapbook Sunday again:) My sweet Holly and Katie have also posted a fun scrapbook page on her blog as well; click on her name to visit hers!

Today my pages are from the Pregnancy Album I did when I was pregnant with our youngest son, Gage. Yes, I am still sentimental seeing that he turns 2 in a couple weeks! Time has gone by waaaaay too quick with him:)


This is my Ultrasound page; I believe this ultrasound photo was from the time we found out we were having another boy. I am just mesmorized by ultrasound photos! Its crazy to be able to see their head, spine, little heart beating...etc.


Here is my belly at 6 months with him! I had a huge belly with both of my boys; and it still hasn't gone away- lol! I remember how good I felt in this pic, despite the yucky shots I had to give myself each day!


Here is my busting belly at 8 months! My best friend and mom threw me a small baby shower at our home; doesn't Gavin look so thrilled?? LOL


Oops, this pic should have went before the last one. I was 6 1/2 months along here and my sister in law Kelly was 8 months pregnant with her little boy, our nephew Aaron! I love this photo!

There's still time to join us for Scrapbook Sunday! Just leave me a comment that you posted and I'll add a link to you:)

Happy Sunday!
♥ Noelle ♥

8 comments:

Katie said...

I just love the preggers pics! Scrapping my belly shots were so much fun.

I will try to take, upload, and blog some pics of pages today. I'll leave a comment when I get them up.

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

How pretty you were pregant!Big belly and all.Hugs Marie Antionette

Anonymous said...

Your pages are really cute, Noelle.

p.s. also wanted to let you know that I posted about the swap swag I received from Sue! Thanks for hosting a great swap!

Anonymous said...

Fun pics! Aw, poor Mama, her baby is turning 2... It'll be okay- just think about all the fun he'll be having as he gets older.

I'm saving my pregnancy pics for mother's day! ♥

Beth Niquette said...

How wonderfully creative you are! Just wonderful.

Katie said...

I'm back, mine is up now too!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Noelle, Love your scrapbook page. You looked so cute pregnant. Yes, the years go by so fast. They are 2 then 22. Lots of fun memories yet to experience.
Happy Spring Sweetie.
hugs, Celestina Marie

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

oH i SO LOVE PREGNANT tummies!!
And Whoa! Girl you sure had one great baby belly...
My Back was aching just looking at those photos.
I too was big!