Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Crop Weekend Projects ♥



Here are the pages that I worked on this past weekend in both of my boys books. I am a pretty simple scrap booker; nice bright paper and a few stickers. To me, its more important to "tell the story" with your photos than with all the fancy embellishments. Would I love to use all those ribbons, brads and buttons that stores sell to accent you pages- yes! Do I have the time to do that; no!

Here is a Halloween page in Gage's book. Most of the papers and stickers I use come from Creative Memories; being a consultant I get a decent discount and feel that I should represent the company by using their products. I do occasionally use products from other stores if there is a particular theme I am looking to acheive with my page.


I love the big bright letters on this page.


Some Christmas photo's; I was a bad photographer this year- didn't get many pics of Gage opening gifts. Then I realized that he was in my lap and I think I opened all of his gifts for him cause he really wasn't that interested in unwrapping this year-lol!




I loved this Winter Additions set that I used here. Pretty blue colors...



Here is Gage's first time sledding!



This lined paper and stickers aren't from Creative Memories, but I wanted a "school" look and I think it came out cute. Gavin helped with the stickers, can you tell??? :)



Photos from Lunch with Santa at Gavin's school.


Here is his Christmas Party that his class had. They played a "Snowman Wrap" game where they took turns wrapping each other in toilet paper to look like snowmen!! It was funny:)






Here are a couple Valentine tags that I made with our Tag Maker; I still need to get some ribbon for them. These are ideas that I will use at my friend's party this week and my Valentine Crop on Saturday.


Couple more ideas...


Here are 2 card ideas that I got from Creative Memories Project Center...

Aren't they cute??


Well, I'd better get off the computer and get ready for the day!

~Noelle~

5 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, you got a lot done! Must feel good to have a pile of completed pages. The boys will love looking back at them, mine already loves looking through all my books! The tags are cute too, eveyone will love them at your party!

You've got to tell me how you add those hearts to your text!

Anonymous said...

Good job, girl! You're good about journaling your pages. I'm not because I don't like my handwriting and I can't write in a strait line! :< So tell me- what is a tag maker????

Sorry I'm so late getting over here today. Micah is still sick. :< We can't get him in to the Drs. till Thur. He almost fainted today and I'm still all shook up about it! I am NOT a good nurse!

~ ♥ ♥ ~

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's so.. nice to meet you.
I love the name of your blog. That is so.. cute.I also love to scrapbook. Your book is beautiful.

Please.. come by my blog anytime. You and Holly are more than welcome to hang out with our group. Most of us started out knowing each other from HGTV's Rate My Space. We love to meet new people.
Hugs, Terrie

Carole Burant said...

Oh Noelle, such wonderful scrapbook pages you made! The boys will truly appreciate all of this when they're older:-) I've only made one scrapbook and that was for my niece's 16th birthday a couple of years ago. I really enjoyed making the pages and really don't know why I never made more...maybe I should start on one for Lily! xoxo

Katie said...

Hey Noelle, just got your comment but come on back and learn about the free photo valentine's I found through yet another blog. Your two boys would look super cute on one!