Welcome to Scrapbook Sunday! This week I am showing a "Kitty Tales" Scrapbook that my oldest son created for pics of our cats!! He is a cat lover and this "project" was something to occupy him while mommy worked on her scrapbooks!! LOL He actually enjoyed working on his little album that my mom had bought for him;
don't you love the fuzzy cat tail that is on the side of it??
don't you love the fuzzy cat tail that is on the side of it??

I "cropped" the photos for him so they would fit on the pages in his album, which is a 4x6. He added all the stickers on his own and did his own writing too. I think he made this 2-3 years ago so he needed a lot of help spelling too.

Above is a rocket he created out of paper and added a little pic of Maxie to it! My Gavin is pretty darn creative, eh??


This page is so funny! Gavin wrote "Pee You" on this one because Maddie is sitting there with her mouth open! LOL Do your cats do this? When they smell something they don't like, our cats will sit there with their mouths wide open!!


If you'd like to join us, just grab my button and add it to your page! Leave a comment on this post, letting me know that you posted a Scrapbook Sunday preview on your blog!
SO FAR TODAY...
Holly from Girls at Heart has posted on her blog!
She is featuring a page on SNAKES- yikes!!
~Have a wonderful day~
Noelle ♥


















3 comments:
What a great idea to let Gavin do his own book! Maybe I could get Micah to do that... He is so *not* into arts and crafts! :< I love the kitty tale sticking out of the album! tell Gavin that i think the whole album is really cute!
Yes, our cats do that open mouth thing, too. One of the cats did that once after smelling Micah's pants! Ha-ha! Gross! I told Micah, "HINT-HINT!" and he laughed and went and changed his pants! Boys! Gotta love 'em! ♥
Bobby and I just finished our movie date and now he's going to cook our supper! What a guy! we watched What About Bob? What a hilarious movie!
I just love pages all about our love for our pets! I made one about our two feline friends but I never quite finished it. I'll have to do that, you've motivated me! I posted my mini paperbag book last week and that was intened to be my Scrapbook Sunday post. I told Holly but I must have forgotten to tell you. I'll go add the link to your post now.
Great family memories, our pets are members of the family, too:) I hope our favorite Idol Adam wins this week! Twyla
Post a Comment