Friday, May 1, 2009

Announcing my MOTHER'S DAY GIVE-AWAY ♥

Click to play this Smilebox greeting:
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

Calling all wonderful mom's who love pretty things and want to be pampered! Please enter my Mother's Day give-away by leaving a comment on this post about why you love your MOM so much!

If you aren't a follower yet, become one and get an extra entry in the drawing; blog about this give-away on your blog for another entry!

Here's what you can win... (1) Lovely China Coffee Mug (2) Vintage Floral Hankie (3) Handmade MOM pretty lil' sign made by me (4) Warming Green Tea Facial Mask (5) Cherry Blossom bath set with shower gel, lotion and a shower pouf (6) Delicious Scone mix from Wildtree (7) Spa CD- very relaxing music and (8) a set of fresh scented four tea lights.

ONE lucky winner will receive ALL of these items ♥

I will accept comments on this post ONLY till midnight on Tues. May 5th!

GOOD LUCK LADIES!

Hugs,
Noelle ♥

19 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Oh where do I begin???
I love my Mum for her intuition,her caring,loving Mummy-ness.
And her strength.
I just love her for what she is!

Vickie said...

I love my Mom for many reason. The main thing that pops up is that she helped Jason and I move from a crappy town to a nicer town.

ps. Are we still doing the Mother's Day card swap. I guess I am confused. Whats new:)

Vickie said...

I am a follower:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Noelle, you know what a girl needs to pamper herself! what a cutie pie "Mom" pic you made! Sweet! ♥

Ha-ha! Gotta turn off the ipod before turning on the smile box! Makes for an interesting tune! ☺

Carole Burant said...

Gosh, I'm so behind with visiting, I see I have a few posts to catch up on! lol Ooooh, such a wonderful giveaway for Mother's Day...since I won your last giveaway, can I still enter this one??? I'll announce it on my blog and I'm a follower:-)

Why I love my mom? I love her for so many things, but especially for the compassion and loving heart that she passed on to me:-) xoxo

LaurieStar said...

Hi Noelle - My Mom has many wonderful things about her - but I think the thing I love the most is the way she can calm me like no one else. Especially when I'm scared about something or worried - she can be very wise and put my fears to rest like no one else.

Thanks for giving us a chance to win such cool prizes! I love your blog! I think I am already a follower but I'll double check. :) Enjoy your weekend! :)

Tina said...

hey there Miss

fun giveaway - please neter me in and thanks for stopping by today. I always appreciate your comments. Have a great weekend.

TinaC

Anonymous said...

Ooops! Forget to say what I love about my mom. Mom has been gone since the 80s but she was supportive of me wanting to homeschool and she wished she could have home schooled me. Even though she wasn't here anymore once I started- just knowing she was supportive of it meant a lot. ♥

Katie said...

Looks fabulous, count me in!

I love my mom for countless reasons, don't we all. But one example of her love for me was that she quit her job in MI, flew out to NM, and took care of me while I was on seven weeks of bedrest at the end of my pregnancy. She then stayed to help me the first month.

Katie said...

And as you know I am a follower!

Vickie said...

Hey, it is just me. I wanted to let you know that I will post my Scrapbook Sunday post in the afternoon.

Also, regarding the swap. I will still participate if it is still on:)

Night, I should go to bed. I have been feeling out of sorts all day.

Anonymous said...

My "MOM" was the greatest! She was soft spoken, kind, humble and loving. She was always supportive and a good listener. Of the three girls, I believed that she loved me best but I suspect so did the others, she made us each feel so special. In 1978, I moved back within 2 miles of my parents, she became my best girl friend and we had wonderful times together. I miss her so much!!!
Mama Bear

Vickie said...

I blogged about the giveaway here:

http://vickiesscrapbookingandtidbits.blogspot.com/2009/05/mothers-day-giveaway.html

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Noelle,
Thanks for the reminder to enter your so sweet giveaway for Mom's day.
That is so nice of you.
Warmly,
Deb

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Noelle,
Thanks for the reminder to enter your so sweet giveaway for Mom's day.
That is so nice of you.
Warmly,
Deb

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Noelle,
Thanks for the reminder to enter your so sweet giveaway for Mom's day.
That is so nice of you.
Warmly,
Deb

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Wow!! What a great give-away. I just wrote a post abot one of the many reasons I love my Mom and my Grandmother. The best reason is because they loved me....m

Unknown said...

Oh Noelle! You sure went all our for this giveaway!! WOW, it is fabulous and I would love to win :)

My mom rocks and I love her so much! She is so strong and loving. She has taught me to fight for what I want and that I can do anything :)

Big Hugs,
Amy

Mary said...

I love my mother because she is always there for her kids even though they are all grandparents now. There is never a time when she doesn't have time for her children, grandchildren or great grandchildren.