
Welcome back to Scrapbook Sunday!
Sorry I haven't posted the past 2 weeks; too much going on this summer!!!
As promised a few posts back, I have showed off a few of the tools I play around with when I scrapbook! Yaaaay:)
First, here are a couple new pages I added to my 8 year old son's album...
His school does photos in the Fall and Spring... I feel SUPER guilty if I don't order both times!
We get pics taken of the boys for Christmas, sometimes at Halloween and for their birthdays too!
My walls are not long enough for all the 8x10 photos I have, SOOOOO...
I have decided to start adding some of them to their scrapbooks!
This was his 1st grade Spring photo that I added in his 7 year album!
See the lil tag I made in the right corner of this layout?
I'll show that tag maker to you below!

I like how this layout came out!
It was one of the first "nicer" days of Spring this year and he got out to shoot some hoops; his fave sport!!
I created my journal box to look like a basket ball too!
The yellow border strip along the top was made with my Decorative Trimmer shown under this picture...
Onto the TOOLS!!Here is my Decorative Trimmer (note: most of my tools are from Creative Memories, in which I am a consultant for=DISCOUNT!!)
You can use this trimmer to create 2 styles of decorative "borders" or paper strips: wavy and swirl. You can also choose the width of the strips with the measurements on the trimmer.

This is a Petal Punch that makes a very cute Flower shape in your paper.
I don't use this one much because I scrap for 2 lil boys! Not much girliness going on there!! lol:)

I do love this Fancy Square Punch that I earned FREE as a GOOD CUSTOMER before I started selling CM products! (That means I spent TOO much money on this stuff then!!)
It punches out 2 sizes of squares with a decorative fancy edge.

Love this Leaf maker that punches out an Oak and a Maple Leaf!
I use this one often on my Fall pages:)

Thanks for visiting me today!
If you have posted for SS; please leave me a comment on this post and I'll link you up!!
Noelle ♥













5 comments:
Hey, I need to borrow that leaf punch!!! I can use it for the pictures at the shower, you know around them. Mom
you did an awesome job! Im not such a great scrapbooker. I only did one book and it was of our wedding...it looks ok but it not that great. I might just be a scrapbooking loser :)
Love all the tools! They must be so much fun to work with!
Your page put me in the mood for Fall! Cute idea to make a basketball journal box! ♥
Awww! Your little guys are just too cute Noelle! You are so good with scrapbooking! I have never done one. Pretty stupid as a mother huh? and look at all your neat tools! Your lucky girl :)
Hugs,
Amy
awesome pages
Post a Comment