Saturday, August 1, 2009

What do ya think?

Hey girls! My bachelorette party is coming up in mid-September and I am trying to find a CUTE stylish outfit to wear when we go out that night!!

I was thinking some chandelier earrings kinda like the ones above...

This SUPER cute top from Old Navy...
(I really like green on me when I am TAN!)


Some classy wide leg black pants: I feel SO much thinner in black pants!!
(Pants from Old Navy too)


Ooooooooooooooooh lala... and check this SEXY black heels out!!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE them!!
I feel SO much better in a sweet pair of heels too!!

So what do ya think?
Cute and sexy but classy and sassy??

Hugs,
Noelle ♥

11 comments:

The Queen of Clearance said...

I think you will look amazing! I feel thinner in black pants too! Where are those earrings from...I seriously think I need those. Im a big fan of green!

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit! Be sure and take pics of that night and be sure to wear your hair up!

I would totally wear those earrings!! I had a pair very similar but they broke. That's the only thing about dangly earrings... well, maybe if I'd buy exspensive ones they wouldn't break so easily!!

♥

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Noelle,
I wear black ALOT!! it's classy..have fun..don't do anything that will get you in trouble!!
Deb :)

Anonymous said...

Wish I could pull off that look!!!

I'm sure you'll "rock" it!!

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

You will look HOT Ms Thang!

suzeeez said...

You will look beautiful Noelle!
:o) Sue

Vickie said...

That would be a rockin' outfit!! I love that shirt! But my arms right now are to flabby:( Black is my best friend, it is great on everyone! You are gonna look stunning!

ps. I did a Scrapbook Sunday layout:)

John Deere Mom said...

I LOVE it! Can't wait to see pictures!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I think you will be adorable in this outfit! You have a great sense of style! Twyla

Kate said...

This outfit will look great! I love the varying shades of green in the earrings! pretty!

Katie said...

May I am such a fan of accessories I love those earrings and shoes!