Monday, January 25, 2010

One World, One Heart 2010 Giveaway

Photo


Hello friends and new friends to be!
I have decided to hop on the band wagon and host a giveaway for this years One World, One Heart giveaway! I have loved blog hopping the past 2 years and see all the fabulous giveaways held around the world for this event ♥


I chose my giveaway items to be scrapbooking related because that is my #1 hobby!
As a mother of 2 darling boys and a newly married woman, I realize how important it is to "preserve" your memories! I chose to do so in scrapbook albums ♥


So enough chit chat...
lets get down to business!! (lol)


Here is what ONE lucky winner will receive from my 1st OWOH giveaway...


A set of 5 Martha Stewart Opaque Markers; in spring colors...



A Creative Memories Nature's Whisper Paper Album Kit...
it comes with...


A lovely blue paper album with 14 double sided sheets of paper binded inside,
12 double sided photo mats,
1 sheet of clear title stickers,
1 sheet of epoxy stickers,
1 sheet of die cut shapes and
1 envelope.
The colors are BEAUTIFUL and very springy...
blues, greens, yellows with lovely flowers, butterflies and more!

And the winner also receives...



...a handmade card and a handmade gift card holder,
created by me!!

All you have to do is leave a comment on this post, don't forget to include your EMAIL so I can notify you on Feb. 15th when I pick my LUCKY WINNER and YOU MUST have an ACTIVE blog!!

** If you like my blog, become a follower~ I love NEW FRIENDS!!**

Best of luck to you all!!

X0,
Noelle ♥


Thanks so much to all the wonderful gals that have entered my OWOH giveaway!!! 

234 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 234 of 234
Unknown said...

What a lovely giveaway! Please count me in and fly on by my giveaway #999 if you get a chance! xx

Stanza Rae said...

Thank you for participating in OWOH. And for your giveaway.

I actually have 2 giveaways at my blog, the OWOH one and a bonus giveaway. Feel free to enter both.
http://www.goodbadandgottahave.com/search/label/giveaway

sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sharon said...

Thanks so much...please visit me too if you can!...#794
sjbborsavage@verizon.net

Amanda31Gifts said...

I'd love a chance to win! Please enter me in your giveaway :)
Thank you!! Amanda

amanda31gifts@gmail.com
amanda31gifts.blogspot.com

ps - please visit me at #1031! Thank you :)

arlette said...

Holy cow, Love your giveaway, please enter me and pick meeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

What a generous pile of goodies! I'm especially stoked about the opaque markers!!

Caitlin said...

Your contribution to OWOH is so great! :)

-Caitlin
caitlin_thalken@yahoo.com

Kim Mailhot said...

Wow ! What a juicy giveaway ! Thanks so much for the chance to win. I hope you are having a great OWOH ride ! Cheers !

Dianne said...

Great giveaways! Paper goodness! Please enter me in your contest. I got your name from my comments-good luck!
www.diadsie.wordpress.com

calej said...

Hello Noelle! Best wishes to you and your new hubby! It was tooo exciting for me to imagine what I could do with those opaque markers and other fun stuff!!! :)

Christina from Manila, Philippines here!
Nice to meet you!

I hope you can also drop by #615!
http://calej.blogspot.com

Blessings!
calejbitsvyk(at)gmail(dot)com

Ellen said...

awesome!

Laurie said...

Wow~what a generous and FUN filled giveaway! Thank you for the chance to win it! I hope you'll come by my blog and enter my giveaway, #95!

Have fun riding the magic carpet!

Shariyah said...

What sweet goodies!! I would love to win, please enter my name into your drawing! And if you haven't already, please enter mine #135 to win 1 of 3 prizes!!!
Thank you, and nice meeting you!
Peace & Love from New Zealand...

HeARTworks said...

Aren't you a sweet romantic! Your blog is delightful and I would be thrilled to win your prize! It's m ore than enough for three winners!

Gaby Bee said...

What a generous giveaway! Please enter me in your drawing. Thanks for the opportunity to win such lovely prizes!

Birgit said...

Hi Noelle,

What lovely goodies -- thanks for your generosity! :)

If a glass bead necklace sounds good, you might want to visit my blog. It would be a pleasure to welcome you there. :)

Greetings from Munich,
Birgit
swappinghowdies@yahoo.de
# 849

Lisa W. said...

Please enter my name. :0) I am also having a giveaway and would love for you to stop by and enter. #1025

Unknown said...

Hello from the mountains of NC. What a great giveaway. I would love to win!
beadz@bellsouth.net

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Wonderful giveaway; thank you for the chance to enter!
:)
~Becca~

Zoe said...

Hi from England! I'd love to be included in your giveaway, thank you.

If you haven't already, please visit my blog at #711 on the magic carpet to win a designer Cath Kidston bag, handmade by me!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm hosting a giveaway as well, come stop by!
I would love to be included in your giveaway!
Thanks for the chance to win!
Naomi

Sugar and Spice Art Confections said...

I LOVE the gift of creativity! Thank you for your generosity! Please be sure to visit me at #833! I hope you are enjoying the carpet ride too. Rebecca
ningmarie(at)aol.com

Mouse said...

How pretty. I would love to be entered into you drawing. So glad OWOH brought me to your blog. :-)

Michelle
mouse1996@gmail.com

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

YES YES YESSSSSSSS I want to be entered in your give away!
I am loving all those creating supplies!
love it!

Some lucky winner is gonna be a very happy gal to win all that loot!

Thanks Noelle,
Hugz, Dolly

Artbybdell said...

Great giveaway, Good luck in the drawings, visit www.alteredpaperarts.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Woo Hoo I love it! Please enter me into your drawing.
http://barbara-moorewhimsies.com
or: lmoore@flippinweb.com

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Super fun giveaway. Please enter me into your draw and then run over to my blog at OWOH #978.
Cheers
Heather

janil said...

Wonderful prize!Pick me up please!
cal_rubies at yahoo dot es
Greetings from Spain!

Lisa Gatz said...

I LOVE your giveaways! They are wonderful! Please enter my name in your drawing. Thanks!

Kathryn Lantz said...

I love your blog and your giveaway items are amazing! I love scrapbooking/cardmaking supplies and your handmade card is amazing!
I'm so happy to be participating in the OWOH and get the chance to meet all you wonderful peeps!
Kat #1068
sassmowth [at] yahoo [dot] ca

Maple Ridge Vintage said...

what a generous gift....I hope I am luck enough to win...thanks

Mimi said...

I would love to be your winner!

Stop by my place, OWOH #653.

hoerauf(at)comcast(dot)net

Unknown said...

Great giveaway - thanks so much for participating in OWOH :)

misaacmom at gmail dot com
#752 OWOH ticket holder

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 234 of 234   Newer› Newest»